Use your skills and passion for achieving results within a busy Administration team, working with Suppliers, Partners and end users by applying to join our fantastic team.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to fill this supervisory level role in our busy Administration Department where we deal with all aspects of stocks and deliveries on behalf of our Partners and their Customers, whilst maintaining relationships and ensuring systems information is kept up to date.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive:keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
You will need to be skilled in:
- the workings of an administrative department and what actions enable the team to achieve maximise results.
- distribution of workload to maximise efficiency and ensure distribution of tasks is even and strategically implemented.
- identifying trends within your team to alert the management and training teams to development opportunities with our warehousing partners and other team members.
- taking ownership and ensuring customer/supplier queries are delivered within the specified time frame.
- dealing with more complex enquiries and escalations to support your team and our Partners.
- identifying barriers to the completion of tasks within SLA and alerting your manager of any relative trends.
You must be capable of learning:
- Complex product knowledge
- New systems
- How to work and develop your skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
What does Nectere do?
- We perform services for Office Products dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
- We constantly strive to ensure we continue to be a unique, innovative, fast growing company.
- Award winning company:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack as one of the “Top 100” for Diversity 2018
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth.It really is a great time to join us.