Use your skills and passion for an amazing opportunity to train others to become better and more confident within their Job Roles and help support them with ongoing development and personal growth.
We are seeking an experienced Internal Training Coordinator who will be responsible for the internal training and development of our staff and for organising internal documents to support this.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive:keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
You will need to be skilled in:
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of systems knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Internal and External Internets, Progress (not essential but great if you have knowledge of this system), CRM systems, Social Media and Marketing Tools.
- Developing, organising and putting into place the induction of all new company staff.
- Delivering training in line with a training plan, ensuring that the highest standard of training is achieved.
- Ensuring all staff complete their training.
- Developing existing team’s skills through training and development plans.
- Ensuring all training and refresher courses are completed within the correct timescale.
- Supporting continuous improvement process across all departments.
Experience / Qualifications
We are looking for a cheerful, approachable and professional Internal Training Co-Ordinator with the required enthusiasm, compassion and knowledge about the Office and Allied Products Industry.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering training previously so you can relate to our staff and understand the requirements needed for their Job Roles.
- Willingness to undertake further training as provided by the company.
- Deliver training in a professional manner.
- Must have IT skills relevant for the role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of fluxes in workloads and handling these for yourself and your team
- Personal time management
You must be capable of learning:
- New systems
- Working and learning quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
What does Nectere do?
- We perform services for Office Products dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
- We win awards:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack – one of the “Top 100” for Diversity in 2018
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Program, Workplace Pension contributions (paid on your behalf) and more.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth.It really is a great time to join us.