We’re looking for an experienced professional to fill this senior role in our busy Data Department where we manage data (the lifeblood of what we do) to enable us to maximise results across all channels.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive:keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
- Accurately administer and maintain databases that cover all disciplines within the business
- Provide reporting to people at all levels of the business in a clear and appropriate manner
- Analyse price files to identify and mitigate discrepancies and alert managers of relevant trends
- Liaise with stakeholders including the commercial and marketing teams to provide pricing analysis and insight
- Have experience accurately and reliably manipulating large sets of data
- Proficiently use software such as Microsoft Access and Excel, and SQL Server to efficiently analyse and evaluate data
- Have experience communicating and working co-operatively with the team to work towards a common goal
- Analyse data appropriately to find the best solution whilst taking a balanced view to reach logical conclusions to solve problems and make decisions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the overall business and commercial strategy of the company
- Show commitment to obtaining results by taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality outputs at all times
- Have proven attention to detail, planning and communication skills.
You must be capable of learning:
- Complex product knowledge
- New systems
- How to work and develop your skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
What does Nectere do?
- We perform services for Office Products dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
- We constantly strive to ensure we continue to be a unique, innovative, fast growing company
Award winning company:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack as one of the “Top 100” for Diversity 2018
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme, Workplace Pension contributions (paid on your behalf) and more.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth.It really is a great time to join us.