Use your skills and passion for amazing telephone-based service to customers by applying to join our fantastic team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic trainee to fill this important new telephone-based role in our busy Credit Control Department where we collect monies on behalf of our Partners, whilst maintaining relationships and ensuring systems information is kept up to date.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive:keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
You will need to have an understanding and ability in:
- making and receiving phone calls
- building professional and friendly working relationships over the phone with our Partners and their Customers
- helping the team to chase and recover overdue monies to get the best results and hit targets.
- keeping an accurate record of results, queries and actions
You must be capable of learning:
- New systems
- How to approach people on the telephone, build strong relationships and gain their confidence and respect
- How to negotiate and overcome objections in what can be difficult conversations
- How to work and develop your skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
What does Nectere do?
- We perform services for Office Products dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
- We constantly strive to ensure we continue to be a unique, innovative, fast growing company.
- We win awards:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack – one of the “Top 100” for Diversity in 2018.
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth.It really is a great time to join us.