Use your skills and passion for telephone-based Credit Control to business customers by applying to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to fill this important rolein our busy Credit Control Department where we collect monies on behalf of our Partners whilst maintaining relationships and ensuring systems information is kept up to date.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive:keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
You will need to be skilled in:
- the workings of a Credit Control department and what actions enable the team to maximise results
- building and providing professional and friendly working relationships with our Partners and their Customers
- making telephone calls to customers to chase and recover overdue debt
- we make sure all the information you need is literally “at your fingertips”
- there’s another part of the team which handles queries, enabling you to focus on collections
- keeping an accurate record of results, queries and actions
- identifying barriers to payments and spotting any trends relating to thereof
You must be capable of learning:
- Complex product knowledge
- New systems
- How to work and develop your skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
What does Nectere do?
- We perform services for Office Products dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
- We constantly strive to ensure we continue to be a unique, innovative, fast growing company.
- We win awards:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack – one of the “Top 100” for Diversity in 2018.
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth.It really is a great time to join us.