Use your skills and passion for amazing telephone-based negotiating to business customers and suppliers by applying to join our fantastic team.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to fill this experienced role in our busy Purchasing Department where we negotiate and source specialised products on behalf of our partners, whilst building relationships and ensuring systems information is kept up to date.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive:keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
You will need to be skilled in:
- Strong negotiation, to get our partners the best deals on pricing, delivery charges and delivery dates.
- The ability to source new products and or new suppliers.
- Managing and developing existing supplier relationships, continuously improving costs while maintaining quality.
- Complaint handling – An escalation point for buyers within the team
- Analysing buying patterns, identifying opportunities and predicting future growth areas.
- Understanding company buying plans, and looking for further ways to implement across the team.
- Highly efficient with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and time management.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and lead.
You must be capable of learning:
- Complex product knowledge
- New systems
- How to work and develop your skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
What does Nectere do?
- We perform services for Office Products dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and much more.
- We win awards:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack – one of the “Top 100” for Diversity in 2018
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art, office environment
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth.It really is a great time to join us.