Use your skills and passion for amazing telephone-based customer service to business customers by applying to join our fantastic team.
We are looking for an experienced professional to fill this role in our busy Customer Services Department where we manage Customer Sales orders and are the first, friendly, attentive voice that our Customers hear, ensuring superb service every time.
- Passionate: live, breathe, believe in, and committed to what you do, what you achieve and how you interact with others?
- Inquisitive: keen to learn more about yourself and what you do, about the world around you and constantly looking to improve and learn?
- Tenacious: never willing to give up and always looking to make a genuine difference?
If so, keep on reading – you share nectere’s core values!
You will need to be skilled in:
- Telephone-based Customer service techniques including building rapport and relationships, enthusiasm and creating a great customer experience.
- Dealing with complaints and liaising with Senior staff for support.
- Sales techniques to maximise order value for our Partners and Customers.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Taking ownership and ensuring Customer queries are completed within expected service levels.
- Dealing with enquiries and escalations to support your team.
- Making a difference to your Customers.
You must be capable of learning:
- Complex product knowledge
- New system
- How to work and develop your skills quickly in a fast paced and dynamic office
- About our Partners, answering the phone and acting as their staff.
What does nectere do?
- We perform services for Business Product dealers who sell to business end users
- Our customers are independent dealers
- We operate on their behalf (acting as if we were them), providing independent dealer style service to their end Customers
- This includes taking orders, buying goods, delivering goods, raising invoices, collecting money, marketing and so much more.
- We constantly strive to ensure we continue to be a unique, innovative, fast growing company.
- We win awards:
- London Stock Exchange – one of the “Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” 2017 and 2018
- Financial Times – one of the “Top 1000 of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies” 2018
- Sunday Times FastTrack – one of the “Top 100” for Diversity in 2018
What can we offer you?
- A commitment to providing a great place to work and to the development of our people.
- Employee benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with time served.
- A fabulous, new, state of the art office environment.
Now employing over 70 people, we’re looking for the right people to help us move forward through the next stages of growth. It really is a great time to join us.