This document lets you know:
- What information will be collected from you when you use the Site
- Who exactly collects that information
- How that information is used and by whom
- What security measures are in place to protect this information
- Your rights in relation to this information
- How this policy may change and how we will notify you of any changes
- How to contact us if you have any queries about this policy
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- Your name, company name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial information: If you wish to make an automated payment in order to purchase any Goods we will require your credit card number and expiry date. Your financial information is used solely for this purpose. Once your payment has been processed, your financial information will be passed to a credit card processing company. No record of your financial information will be held on the Site or otherwise by us following the processing of your payment. The credit card processing company does not use, share, retain or store this information for any purpose, other than to process your payment for the above purpose.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
The information is collected by us and our full name, contact telephone numbers business address, email address and registered office can be found on the You Contact section of this website.
The personally identifiable information that is required to use the Site is owned solely by us. We do not share, sell or rent your information to any other person, company or organisation in any way other than as disclosed in this document or as stated at the point where the information is collected.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED AND BY WHOM?
The above information will be used by us for the following purposes only:
- To provide you with a service
- To contact you if we experience problems. You also have the right to “opt-out” of your information being used for purposes not directly related to the Site. For further details of this right, please see “Your Rights in Relation to this Information” below.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION?
We abide by EU Rules on Data Protection. If you have any further queries regarding privacy, please contact our customer service team via the Contact Us link on our website.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of these sites. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THIS INFORMATION
- If you wish to change any of your personal information, please contact us by sending an email to us at the email address situated on the Contact section of this website or by calling us on the telephone number again situated here.
- You also have the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point where we ask you for that information. For example, if you wish to register to create or use an archive but do not want to receive future newsletters, promotional emails or marketing material, simply send us an email here.
Please note that we reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice.
If you have any questions about this document or our procedures, please contact us using the contact details set out here.